Has losing weight become a national “sport? We don’t think so… but listening to all the “diet ads” slamming us… it seems like it is becoming one. Weight loss even has a season… like baseball and football. It starts January 1st and ends June 15th… (If you don’t lose it by then, it’s will get tanned too). Game On! Jump on the “hottest” new weight loss plan and hold on tight. If it doesn’t work out… grab another plan… then another… and please don’t be disappointed if they don’t work out. They rarely do.
You can take charge yourself! Start making some smart lifestyle choices. These are promises you make to yourself that you keep… ones that you can live with. For example:
- Eat less sugar… much less! Close the door on sugar intake. Read the labels. If it says sugar, sucrose, high fructose corn syrup, or agave nectar… run! If it tastes sweet, you may want to spit it out.
- Cut back on foods that are empty carbs because they turn into fat. These include chips, tortillas, bread, snacks, biscuits, and pasta. Distance yourself from eating so much of these “white” foods.
- Eat more proteins, meats, fish, chicken, eggs, veggies, cheese, sweet potatoes… you get the idea.
- Involve yourself in some form of enjoyable yet meaningful daily exercise. (Even 15 to 20 minutes can help make things happen.)
- Get yourself a high-quality thermogenic supplement. These can be hard to find. The best we have found is called B-lite and Bxtra. It has been expertly formulated to provide you with an excellent energy and mood boost, and at the same time reduces your cravings… especially for the evil sugar monsters!
- Drink plenty of pure water!
Living leaner is not a seasonal “sport” or “hobby” that you do when you can find the time. It is a series of smart decisions that you begin to make on behalf of your body and your life. One good choice leads to another!
We are Nutrisail. We help build healthy bodies. Our products support your smart lifestyle choices. If you want results you can see and feel, let’s get started. Check us out at www.Nutrisail.com/JoinTrish
Please contact us for guidance or questions you have.